Monday, December 15, 2008

a tooth! a tooth! My kingdom for a tooth!

So Evie cut her first tooth this weekend. Yes you heard me, her first tooth. She is 14 months old and this is her first tooth. It is a relief, I had this strange thought that maybe she would never get teeth and then we would have to buy dentures for a 5 year old. She did well enough without teeth, even taking hunks of chicken and beef and gumming them down to swallowable pieces. I am sure going to miss that gummy smile.

This weekend was the butt. All three of us were sick. Evie and I had been sick most of the week and then on friday night I was taken down again, an on saturday Jerm succumbed to illness. So we spent the weekend laying on the couch watching movies and just relaxing and playing with Evie. We all have colds. But I guess there was not much else we could have done this weekend while living in the north pole.

2 comments:

~m said...

i'm imagining the glass on the nightstand... hee hee hee! congrats!

Anonymous said...

yeah for the tooth. let's have a first tooth party.

malcolm the nabob